Odylique’s naturally pigmented eyeshadows aren’t only gorgeous, but ultra gentle on the delicate eye area.
Seaweed is a muted mid-green with a soft sheen.
Our natural eyeshadows are formulated entirely from pure mineral colours, skin-caring organic plant oils and antioxidant extracts including calendula, chamomile and sea buckthorn. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive or mature skin.
- Free from potentially irritating chemicals, fillers, talc, bismuth oxychloride and fragrance so suitable for the most sensitive skin
- With organic vitamin-rich plant oils, chamomile, calendula and sea buckthorn to cherish the delicate skin around the eyes
- Convenient, easy and smooth application
- Vegan (No carmine or silk powder)
- Recyclable steel pan
- Sleeve printed in the UK on FSC-certified card
INGREDIENTS (INCI): Mica, Kaolin, Cocos nucifera oil*, Simmondsia chinensis oil*, Tapioca starch*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Chamomila recutita flower extract*. May contain** +/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77742, CI 77947 *Made with a minimum of 15% organic ingredients. 100% natural **Ecocert-approved iron oxide pigments (extremely pure: free from lead, arsenic, cadmium and other heavy metals)
Plain English: Mica, Kaolin, Coconut oil*, Jojoba oil*, Tapioca starch*, Extracts of Marigold*, Sea buckthorn* and Chamomile*. May contain** +/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77742, CI 77947
*Organically grown/produced (minimum 15%).
**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
How to Use: Blends particularly well with Bark, Sand or Gold.