Henna Red Hair Dye is suitable for coloring medium blonde to medium brown hair.
This certified organic, 100% natural red hair dye is made from the purest quality henna, and contains no artificial chemical ingredients, PPD, ammonia, peroxide or metallic salts. Unlike synthetic and so-called 'natural' hair dye, it leaves your hair with increased shine and vitality.
The full sized pack of red hair dye provides enough color for average shoulder length hair. The 10g pack is a small sachet sample of the dye, for the purpose of strand testing on hair or patch testing on skin. If your hair is thick or long you may need more than one packet.
The pack includes full instructions, latex gloves and a cap.
The Likely Result of Henna Red Hair Dye on Different Initial Hair Colors:
- On very light blonde or white hair is the resulting color is likely to be orange.
- On dark blonde to light brown hair the resulting color is likely to a natural auburn red-head color.
- On medium brown hair the resulting color is likely to be a rich red brown.
- On dark brown hair it is likely to give red undertones or sheen.
- If you have a salt and pepper mix of white and brown hair the resulting color will be an average effect with the white hairs being more orange and the brown hairs being more of a red-brown shade.
If it is the first time you have used this red hair dye we fully recommend doing a strand test first before putting the hair color all over your hair, because the color outcome can vary depending on each person's hair. We also suggest waiting 24 hours after the strand test to see how the color develops, because the color will oxidise over time and strengthen.
You may experiment with mixing different shades of It’s Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colors together, to get your own unique shade. However we do recommend you strand test first as we cannot guarantee the outcome of your own combinations.
Henna Red Hair Dye Ingredients:
Organic Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Powder.