This all natural hair conditioner is moisturizing and repairing for dry, damaged or coloured hair, or dry scalps. It strengthens and smooths, giving a soft, luxurious lightweight feel.
A real multi-tasker, Lavender Conditioner can be your:
- Hair Detangler
- Cleansing Conditioner / for Co-washing
- Split End Repair Cream
- Hair Mask / Treatment
- Scalp Conditioner
Our uniquely 'clean' formulation is certified organic, all-natural, silicone free and also quat-free. It smooths, repairs and detangles with essential amino acids and a prebiotic chicory extract that contributes toward a healthy-looking scalp by balancing the skin microbiota.
Aloe vera juice, avocado, sea buckthorn, shea and virgin coconut offer essential nutrients and moisture, while pure organic lavender provides a lovely head-clearing scent.
- Strengthening sea buckthorn
- Nourishing avocado and virgin coconut oils
- Moisture-locking aloe vera juice
- Smoothing shea butter extract
- Amino acids and prebiotic chicory
- Certified 100% natural, 74.07% organic
- Free from wheat, dairy, soy, common allergen nut oils
- Ideal for sensitive or dry scalps, dry, coloured or damaged hair
- Sulphate Free, Silicone Free and Free from Quaternium Compounds
- Cruelty-free – not tested on animals but on human volunteers.
- Packaged in a recyclable tube made in the UK from renewable sugar cane - contains 140ml
INCI: Aqua, Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Inulin & Fructose, Shea butter ethyl esters, Glycerine**, Xylityl sesquicaprylate, Persea gratissima fruit oil*, Cocos nucifera oil*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Lavandula hybrida flower oil*, Lavandula angustifolia flower oil*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Alcohol**, Coco glucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Linalool* (in the essential oils)
Plain English Ingredients: Aloe vera juice*, Brassica extracts, Plant origin emulsifier, Chicory extract, Xylitol (sugar) extracts, Avocado oil*, Coconut oil*, Shea butter extract, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Sugar cane alcohol*, Calendula*, & Sea buckthorn* herbal extracts, Lavender* and Lavandin* essential oils, Gentle cleanser from coconut & corn glucose
*Organically grown & produced (74.07% of total) **Organic origin
How to Use: Massage onto hair and scalp. For best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the herbs and oils to absorb and condition before rinsing. Avoid contact with eyes and store away from heat.
For an overnight intensive treatment mask, apply to your scalp using fingertips, comb through, cover your head with a shower cap (or protect pillow with a towel) and shampoo out well in the morning.
To co-wash (use as a cleansing conditioner), wet your hair thoroughly, distribute the conditioner, leave to sit for 5 minutes and then rinse through with cold or warm water.