This organic conditioner strengthens and smooths hair, giving a soft, luxurious lightweight feel. It is soothing for irritated or sensitive scalps.
A multi-tasking marvel, Coconut Conditioner can address many hair and scalp needs:
- Hair Detangler
- Cleansing Conditioner / for Co-washing
- Split End Repair Cream
- Hair Mask / Treatment
- Scalp Conditioner
More than just silicone-free, this conditioner is certified organic, all-natural and also quat-free. It smooths, repairs and detangles with essential amino acids and a prebiotic chicory extract that contributes toward a healthy-looking scalp by balancing the skin microbiota.
Aloe vera juice, horsetail, shea and virgin coconut offer essential nutrients and moisture while calendula and chamomile soothe and calm the scalp.
N.B. The product is essential oil and fragrance free, so is unscented apart from the very subtle aroma of virgin coconut and precious supercritical coconut CO2 extract.
- Strengthening horsetail
- Conditioning virgin coconut oil and supercritical coconut CO2 extract
- Soothing chamomile and calendula
- Moisture-locking aloe vera juice
- Smoothing shea butter extract
- Amino acids and prebiotic chicory
- Certified 100% natural, 78.3% organic
- Free from wheat, dairy, soy, common allergen nut oils
- Hypoallergenic for sensitive scalps or skin prone to eczema or psoriasis
- Sulphate Free, Silicone Free and Free from Quaternium Compounds
- Cruelty-free – not tested on animals but on human volunteers.
- Packaged in a recyclable tube made in the UK from renewable sugar cane - contains 140ml
INCI: Aqua, Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Inulin & Fructose, Cocos nucifera oil*, Shea butter ethyl esters, Glycerine**, Xylityl sesquicaprylate, Alcohol**, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Chamomila recutita flower extract*, Cocos nucifera fruit extract*, Equisetum arvense leaf extract*, Anhydroxylitol, Coco glucoside
Plain English Ingredients: Aloe vera juice*, Brassica extracts, Plant origin emulsifier, Chicory extract, Coconut oil*, Shea butter extract, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Xylitol (sugar) extracts, Sugar cane alcohol*, Chamomile*, Calendula, & Horsetail* herbal extracts, Gentle cleanser from coconut & corn glucose
*Organically grown & produced (78.3% of total) **Organic origin
How to Use: Massage onto hair and scalp. For best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the herbs and coconut oil to absorb and condition before rinsing. Avoid contact with eyes and store away from heat.
For an overnight intensive treatment mask, apply to your scalp using fingertips, comb through, cover your head with a shower cap (or protect pillow with a towel) and shampoo out well in the morning.
To use as a cleansing conditioner (co-washing), wet your hair thoroughly, distribute the conditioner, leave to sit for 5 minutes and then rinse through with cold or warm water.